Once again, we have been working on improving documentation and encouraging coding participation with the Rosetta API. We have new and updated documentation for version 1.4.12, as well as another navigation menu update.
We added some new documents for the new Samples section. With the new Samples section, we aim to make it easier for developers to build Rosetta implementations. We welcome feedback on how these new documents have worked for you!
- ERC20 Token Support Example – This document provides a code example to add ERC20 token support to your Rosetta implementation.
- Destination Tag Examples – This document provides code examples to add destination tag or memo support to your Rosetta implementation.
We’ve updated the following documents in Rosetta API Documentation version 1.4.12. Updates include content and formatting changes.
- Product Overview section documents – We streamlined the content of these documents for succinctness and clarity:
- Implementation Samples – Formerly titled Reference Implementations, we updated this document’s title to better reflect its usage. We also updated the text for succinctness and clarity.
- How to Test Your Rosetta Implementation – We added the section Testing Destination Tag Blockchains, which relates to the new Destination Tag Examples doc.
- How to Write a Rosetta DSL File – We added an Example DSL File section that includes an example DSL file for Destination Tag Support.
We’ve added the following changes to the left menu in Rosetta API Documentation version 1.4.12:
- Product Overview - We moved the Versioning document to the end of the section.
- Getting Started - We moved the Code Samples for the Rosetta API Configuration File and Implementation Samples documents to the new Samples section.
- Samples - This new section includes the following docs:
- Implementation Samples – This document was known as Reference Implementations in previous versions. We moved this doc from the Getting Started section.
- Code Samples for the Rosetta API Configuration File – We moved this doc from the Getting Started section.
- Destination Tag Examples – new doc
- ERC20 Token Support Example — new doc
We continue to update and publish these documents with you in mind. We want to empower you with knowledge, so that you can walk through the process of creating Rosetta implementations and integrations as independently as possible. Let us know what you liked and what we can improve by replying to this post below. Your comments will help us improve our documentation. Thanks!
Rosetta Team @ Coinbase